Sunday, February 19, 2006

Trip to Ireland

Ireland consists of two parts. First is republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland which is a part of Great Britain. Due to time constrain I was only able to visit Dublin the capital of republic of Ireland.

For background history of Ireland, you can visit yahoo to do a search under travel guide to reveal tones of information about it. In recent years there has been much change to Dublin. It use to be a small city with minor development but today it has become the second most expensive city in Europe to leave in. They have great business ties with the Americans and their medical institution are also well renown.




One thing that has not changed over the years is their passion for Guinness. Guinness had once been the city’s biggest company employing as many as over 50 percent of the city’s population. There are also the famous Irish pubs filled with all the Irish beers and coffee.

When I walk down the streets of Dublin there are many restaurants and pubs which reflect the lives of Irish people. They enjoy their food, beers and football. I had the chance to visit some pubs and restaurants and all of their interior decoration had amazed me greatly. I have not visited any restaurants and pubs anywhere in the world that have such detail design in their decoration. They are so cozy that makes it easy for customers to enjoy their stay.



Otherwise the rest of the city is quite simple which is just like the other places that I had visited with streets dedicated to shopping malls and commercial building. As for the rest of the Ireland they also have castles and beautiful landscape however I am not able to visit them all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was searching blogs,and I found yours.Please,
accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
If you have a moment, please visit my accommodation in whistler canada site.
Have a good day!

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home